Attention to security and confidentiality of customer data is a priority for “Officine MDE di Biora Federico” owner of www.mdebikes.com
Consider information about your person, your orders and purchases by you is strictly confidential and we will not disclose and not to sell the information in our possession to external companies for promotional purposes. We will use the information you provide exclusively in order to communicate special news, promotions, new product offerings, unless you to express the wish not to receive messages from us. You have just to click on the link in each mail sent by www.mdebikes.com.
Officine MDE will use this information to customize and improve the service that we propose.
In order to access and navigate the web site www.mdebikes.com not require any registration. All product sheets are freely available, as well as the ability to add products to the cart to make a proof of purchase and see how much is the shipping charge.
Instead, you must leave your data when you decide to purchase.
In this case you will be asked to leave the necessary data acquisition and product delivery. In the registration form you will also be asked if you want to be regularly informed about our promotions (Newsletter).
Data confidentiality “DL 196/03”
We inform the user of www.mdebikes.com that personal data is processed by Officine MDE for commercial direct sales, promotion, management, through processing with predetermined criteria;
The user has the right to obtain, without delay, by the data controller, Officine MDE:
• 1. the confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet
registered, and their communication.
• 2. indication:
• source of personal data;
• the purposes and methods of treatment;
• the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
• the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
• 3. updating, rectification, integration of data;
• 4. the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• 5. the confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement It proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
• 1. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
• 2. to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
For communications, write to the owner of the data:
Officine MDE Biora Federico Via Edoardo Rubino 66 10137 Torino